At bombol®, we make innovative, high-quality products for babies and children. bombol® (as manufacturer) warrants consumers that the product shall be free from material and manufacturing defects and warrants normal functioning under normal conditions, according to user manuals and technical specifications for a period of 1 year after the original date of purchase. This warranty period commences upon purchase of the product and the sales receipt is required for proof of purchase.
If such a defect is discovered during the limited warranty period, we will, at our sole option, repair or replace your product at no cost to you.
This warranty is valid all over the world with the exception of the United States of America and Canada.
Terms & Conditions
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ANY OTHER WARRANTY, WRITTEN OR ORAL, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY EXPRESS WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE DURATION OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, IS EXPRESSLY LIMITED TO THIS LIMITED WARRANTY PERIOD.
The warranty may consist of:
- Repair sets that can be easily used by the consumer or the retailer
- Replacement parts
bombol® will only provide parts and service sets that have been thoroughly tested and can easily be assembled with or without instructions.
bombol® will only replace like-for-like. Nevertheless, bombol® reserves the right to discontinue a model, colour, fabric or accessory, and therefore will replace the consumer, during the warranty period with an equivalent product, colour or fabric.
Any replacement or repair provided by bombol® will not give the right for the warranty period to be extended. The warranty provides a right to repair and specifically not to a product’s exchange or return.
bombol® does not cover under warranty any defects if the bombol® product has been purchased second hand or from an unauthorized reseller.
bombol® is only obliged to offer warranty services to consumers who can present proof of the original date of purchase.
In the event of any dispute regarding the product warranty, bombol® reserves the right for all final decisions on the warranty.
bombol® reserves the right to improve the design of any product without assuming any obligation to modify the previously manufactured articles.
What is covered by Warranty?
The warranty is applicable to all Bombol products and covers the following:
• All manufacturing faults on frame and fabric
• Fabric seams
• Touch fasteners
• Colour fastness
What is not covered by Warranty?
- Normal wear and tear
• Corrosion or rust on the frame due to extreme environmental conditions, including high humidity, salt spray, ice or snow or due to insufficient maintenance
• Incorrect assembly or installation of a third party part or accessory not compatible with the original design
• Accidental or intentional damage, abuse or neglect
• Improper storage/care of the product
• If purchased second hand or from an unauthorized reseller
• When the product has not been used for normal use and in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions
• If a repair or modification has been carried out by an unauthorized party or if the product has been dismantled with no authorization from Bombol
• Consumer dissatisfaction with the product in terms of disliking the fit, weight, functionality, colour or style